The minimum computer requirements for Science Workshop on the Macintosh:
- The Science Workshop program for Macintosh requires at least a Macintosh LC (68020 processor) or better.
- The latest version of Science Workshop (2.3.3)requires the operating System 7.0 or later. Science Workshop version 1.2.6 (for use with the 700 and 300 interfaces) will operate under System 6.0.7.
- One megabyte of RAM is required, unless you use System 7, which requires at least two megabytes of RAM (> four megabytes of RAM are recommended).
- Color QuickDraw is required. If you have a color monitor, then Color QuickDraw is installed.
- The 700 interface connects to the SCSI port. The 500 and 300 interfaces connect to the modem port.
- The 750 interface connects to the SCSI or modem port.
- Hard Disk Drive