To use the ScienceWorkshop 750 SCSI/USB interfaces with LabView 7/8:
1. Download unzip and install the latest version of DataStudio.
2. Download and unzip SW750LabVIEW.zip.
3. Copy the included SW750Bridge.dll to a Windows dll locatable path.
4. Connect the ScienceWorkshop 750 interface to the computer and turn it on.
5. Open one of the following code examples in the PASCO SW750.llb to communicate with the SW750 interface.
· PASCO SW750 Analog Sensor Example.vi
This is a top-level VI which illustrates reading analog voltages from the SW750 and converting to real-world units for a chosen sensor. It has the added feature of using digital channel 4 as an output based on the sensor reading.
· PASCO SW750 Motion Sensor Example.vi
This is a top-level VI which illustrates reading data from a motion sensor and converting it to position. It has the added feature of using digital channel 4 as an output based on position.
· PASCO SW750 Photogate Example.vi
This is a top-level VI which illustrates enabling all four digital channels for 0.1 ms event timing.
· (All other VIs in the library support the functions of the top-level VIs.)
6. Click the Start Button. You should begin to see data collected on the displays.
7. Look at the code of the VI to discover how to modify the library for other uses.
Note: The 750 Interface and LabView combination supports the following capabilities:
This configuration does not support output voltage measurement, output current measurement, or function generator control.
Creation Date: 04/15/2010