For over a decade the Xplorer GLX datalogger has been used in thousands of science classrooms around the world. But its long and successful run is coming to an end. The GLX is scheduled to be discontinued and a limited quantity of them remain.
The world’s first graphing logger for science that truly stands alone . . . the Xplorer GLX captures, analyzes, annotates, stores and prints data quickly and seamlessly, without being connected to a computer. A science lab wherever you need it. Also, connect to a computer and unleash the full power of the new PASCO Capstone software.
Built for Science Measurement
- Large 320 x 240 backlit transflective LCD grayscale display. Readable in a dark room as well as sunlight.
- 8 sensor ports total--4 dedicated for included sensors and 4 open ports.
- Includes 2 temperature, sound and voltage sensors.
- 12 MB Internal Memory - Useful for high data collection rates and storing multiple data files.
- Real-time graphing and calculations from Floating Point Processor--even instant calculations on live data as it is collected
- Built-in graphing calculator with expression editor.
- Built-in dual independent function generators.
- Built-in speaker for sound output.
- Large backlit LCD: visible in both sunlight and low light
- Stand-Alone or Computer Interface
- 4 universal sensor ports: use with over 60 PASPORT sensors
- 4 built-in sensors (2 temperature, sound, voltage)
- Collect Data in the Classroom or the Field
- Graphs, tables, digits, and meter displays
|Display||320 x 240 backlit transflective LCD grayscale displays|
|Maximum Sampling Rate||50,000 Hz|
|Calculation Engine||50 MHz FPU: Real-time graphing and instant calculations from Floating Point Processor.|
|Memory||12 MB of built-in flash memory|
|Battery||Rechargeable 1700 mAH NiMH battery|
|USB||2 USB built-in ports|
This product requires PASCO software for data collection and analysis. We recommend the following option(s). For more information on which is right for your classroom, see our Software Comparison: SPARKvue vs. Capstone »
|Rechargeable Battery, Xplorer GLX||PS-2527||$37|
|PASPORT Fast Response Temperature Probe (3 pack)||PS-2135||$31|
|PASPORT Voltage Probe||PS-2165||$10|
|USB Connection Cable||PS-2528||$10|
|Power Adapter, Xplorer GLX||PS-2529||$31|