Used for measuring the temperature of liquids, air, and other materials. ScienceWorkshop Version.
See the Buying Guide for this item's required, recommended, and additional accessories.
PASCO’s Stainless Steel Temperature Sensor offers a superior range, resolution and accuracy.
This low thermal mass Temperature Sensor ensures a quick response and negligible impact on measured temperatures. Temperature can be measured in degrees Celsius, Fahrenheit, or Kelvin.
This is a two piece sensor that includes a stainless steel sensing element for durability. Other PASCO temperature probes may also be used with this sensor. The sensor consists of the stainless steel probe, a 3-foot cable, an 8-pin connector and tubing to facilitate a tight fit with standard stoppers.
- Stainless Steel sensing element for durability
- Thermistor for fast response and wider range
- Rubberized handle for easy grip, specially shaped to rest on the lip of lab glassware
- Conduct general temperature experiments
- Measure rapid temperature changes found in endothermic-exothermic reaction experiments
- Observe freezing and boiling points and/or heat of fusion
- Environmental monitoring (terrariums, weather, soil studies)
- Chemical kinetics and reaction rates
- Biochemical and enzymatic reactions
- Microbiology studies
|Temperature Range||-35°C to +135°C|
|Pin Configuration||8-pin DIN plug|
This product requires PASCO software for data collection and analysis. We recommend the following option(s). For more information on which is right for your classroom, see our Software Comparison: SPARKvue vs. Capstone »
This product requires a PASCO Interface to connect to your computer or device. We recommend the following option(s). For a breakdown of features, capabilities, and additional options, see our Interface Comparison Guide »
|PASPORT Skin/Surface Temperature Probe||PS-2131||$26|
|PASPORT Fast Response Temperature Probe (3 pack)||PS-2135||$31|
|PASPORT Stainless Steel Temperature Probe||PS-2153||$21|
Our highly affordable temperature sensors provide unparalleled convenience during any experiment by eliminating the need for manually recorded temperature data. This page contains a comparison chart for PASCO temperature sensors to help you discover what’s possible when you use a modern thermometer.
|Temperature Sensor Manual||English - 347.70 KB|