Features a flat contact area with a wide, measurable range that allows students to measure a variety of surfaces. For use with temperature sensors and interface using 3.5-mm connectors.
See the Buying Guide for this item's required, recommended, and additional accessories.
The PASPORT Skin/Surface Temperature Probe features a flat contact area with a wide, measurable range that allows students to measure a variety of surfaces. For use with temperature sensors and interface using 3.5-mm connectors.
Educational Use Only
This is not a medical device. PASCO products are designed for educational use only and should not be used in any apparatus involved with life support, medical testing, patient diagnosis, or industrial control/testing systems.
- Wide Temperature Range allows a variety of surfaces and situations to be studied.
- Flat surface areas assures good contact and accurate readings.
- Quickly reacher equilibrium temperature with surfaces.
- 3.5-mm plug connects to the Wireless Temperature Link, SPARK LXi, SPARKlink and SPARKlink Air, PASPORT Temperature and Quad Temperature sensors, and Xplorer GLX.
- Compare skin temperature before and after exercise or map temperature variations across skin surface
- Observe reactions to music stimuli
- Study temperature of a surface before/after applying friction
- Determine the effects of wearing light- or dark-colored clothing in the sun
|Range||-10 to +70°C|
|Requires One Of These||P/N||Price|
|Wireless Temperature Sensor Link||PS-3222||$71|
|PASPORT Temperature Sensor||PS-2125||$40|
|PASPORT Quad Temperature Sensor||PS-2143||$175|
Our highly affordable temperature sensors provide unparalleled convenience during any experiment by eliminating the need for manually recorded temperature data. This page contains a comparison chart for PASCO temperature sensors to help you discover what’s possible when you use a modern thermometer.
|PASPORT Skin/Surface Temperature Sensor Manual||English - 455.40 KB|