The Standard Smart Cart PAStrack System includes two Wireless Smart Carts, a 1.0 m polycarbonate plastic track, and the accessories package.
See the Product Description for this item's included accessories.
- Smart Carts are completely instrumented with all the sensors you need for dynamics
- Bluetooth cart connection facilitates live data displays on student devices
- Carts feature two string tie positions
- Red and blue carts for distinguishing during collisions
- Connect multiple tracks, including curved options, for dynamic, hands-on engagement
- Tracks are lightweight, affordable, and break down into segments for easy storage
- 1x PAScar Cart Mass (set of 2) (ME-6757A)
- 1x Super Pulley with Clamp (ME-9448B)
- 1x IDS Spring Kit (ME-8999)
- 1x Friction Block (ME-9807)
- 1x Angle Indicator (ME-9495A)
- 1x PAStrack (ME-6960)
- 1x Smart Cart (Red) (ME-1240)
- 1x Smart Cart (Blue) (ME-1241)
- 1x Track Rod Clamp (ME-9836)
- 1x Dynamics Track End Stop (2 Pack) (ME-8971)
This product requires PASCO software for data collection and analysis. We recommend the following option(s). For more information on which is right for your classroom, see our Software Comparison: SPARKvue vs. Capstone »
This product can connect directly to your computer or device with the following technologies. No Interface required. See the following guide for details regarding device compatibility: Wireless Bluetooth Product Compatibility »
- Bluetooth Low Energy (BLE)
- Universal Serial Bus (USB)
Dynamics Systems provide an engaging and affordable method for physics educators to teach a variety of complex concepts. We offer a variety of cart and track options that enable educators to personalize their Dynamics System, while staying within their budget. Compare our cutting-edge carts, sleek and expandable tracks, and various price points to determine which system suits your applications.
Perform the following experiments and more with the Standard Smart Cart PAStrack System.
Visit PASCO's Experiment Library to view more activities.
Use a Smart Cart to perform a conceptual exploration of graphs of speed versus velocity.
How does the mechanical energy of a cart change as its motion changes due to gravity? Perform an experiment that explores how a cart's kinetic energy, gravitational potential energy, and total mechanical energy change as it rolls...
How is the impulse imparted to an object in a collision related to the change in momentum of the object? Investigate the relationship between the change in momentum of a cart undergoing a collision and the impulse imparted to...
How is the shape of an object’s position-time, velocity-time, and acceleration-time graph related to its motion? Experimentally determine the relationships between a cart’s position-time, velocity-time, and acceleration-time...
How is the total momentum of a two-object system affected by an explosion? Experimentally determine if linear momentum is conserved in a system that experiences an explosion.
How is the momentum and kinetic energy of a two-object system affected by a collision? Experimentally demonstrate that linear momentum and kinetic energy are conserved in an elastic collision, and that linear momentum is conserved...
|Standard Smart Cart Dynamics Systems Manual||English - 1.68 MB|
|Adjustable End Stop Manual||English - 249.16 KB|
|Angle Indicator Manual||English - 243.41 KB|
|PASTrack Manual||English - 405.80 KB|
|Replacement Plumb Bobs Manual||English - 165.81 KB|
|Super Pulley with Clamp Manual||English - 191.08 KB|
|Wireless Smart Cart Manual||English - 972.15 KB|