Outputs waveforms including DC, sine, square, triangle, positive and negative ramps.
The Function Generator outputs sine, square, triangle, positive and negative ramps with a frequency range of 0.001 Hz to 150 kHz in addition to DC. (A replacement for the PI-9587C)
Its powerful output, 1 Amp at ±10 Volts, makes it useful for driving speakers, string vibrators, and circuits.
- LCD Readout: The LCD displays frequency, voltage, current, waveform, and menus. For viewing demonstrations, there is a Large Digits Mode for increased readability of the frequency. The backlight has both low and high levels, which are selectable in the menu. The low backlight is useful for dark rooms.
- Frequency/Range Selection: There are two ranges, 0.001 to 100 Hzand 0.001 to 100 kHz, selected using the range push-button switch ( integrated with frequency knob ).
- Output Standby: Pushing the standby button disables the output without changing settings.
- Output Current/Voltage Maximum: The maximum current or maximum voltage can be set using the menu. This is useful when the instructor needs to limit the voltage applied in a light bulb.
- Offset Voltage: Any waveform may be offset with a DC voltage ranging from -10 V to +10 V, provided the peak voltage does not exceed 10 V.
- Frequency Sweep: Sweep between any two frequencies at a selectable rate.
|Input Power||15 V @ 1.6 A|
|Voltage Output||±10 V @ 1 A|
|Frequency Range||DC to 100 kHz, sine wave retains its form to 150 kHz|
|Frequency Resolution||0.001 Hz over entire range|
|Offset Voltage||±10 V|
|Waveforms||Sine, Triangle, Square, Positive Ramp, Negative Ramp, DC|
|External Voltage Input||±10 V Maximum|
|Trigger Output||TTL Compatible; BNC jack on back of unit|
|Display||LCD Graphics monochrome display, 128 x 64, with two-level backlight|
|Displays||Frequency, Waveform, Voltage, Current, Offset Voltage|
|Amplitude Modulation||Modulate the signal of one function generator using another|
|Function Generator Manual||English - 724.90 KB|