Designed for the study of wave properties, features a high-quality woofer mounted on a sturdy base with standard banana jack inputs.
See the Buying Guide for this item's required, recommended, and additional accessories.
The Open Speaker, designed for the study of sound wave properties, features a high-quality, 13.3 cm woofer mounted on a sturdy base with standard banana jack inputs. The Open Speaker is designed without a speaker cabinet to reduce the resonance of the air surrounding the rear of the speaker, thus making the Open Speaker perfect for resonance experiments wherein students can clearly hear resonant frequencies.
- 13.3 cm woofer with a polypropylene cone
- High efficiency 10 oz. magnet
- Rugged aluminum brackets that hold the speaker perpendicular to the table
- Standard banana plugs for power input
- Study wave sound properties including frequency, amplitude, pitch, and wavelength
- Explore the resonance of an air column using resonance tubes
|Frequency Response||75 - 8000 Hz|
|Input Power||60 W (max)|
|Requires One Of These||P/N||Price|
|Banana Plug Cord-Red (5 Pack)||SE-9750||$20|
|Banana Plug Cord-Black (5 Pack)||SE-9751||$20|
|Economy Resonance Tube||WA-9495||$95|
|Sine Wave Generator||WA-9867||$270|
|Open Speaker Manual||English||238.62 KB|