These simple kits provide a strong foundation for future studies in electronics. They take students from the basics of Ohm’s Law through simple series and parallel circuit analysis and into some elementary aspects of electronics, where they will build circuits using capacitors, transistors, and diodes. One kit per two students is recommended, giving each student his or her own circuit board.
- Unique Spring Connectors: Twist them, bend them, push on them: no damage done. These connectors will still hold components and wires securely.
- Circuit Experiment Board: With this board and the included components, students can build a variety of basic circuits, from resistors in series and parallel, to a simple amplifier.
- Low Voltage: Two D batteries provide all the power needed (batteries not included).
- Getting Acquainted
- Series vs. Parallel Circuits
- Ohm’s Law
- Resistances in Circuits
- Voltages in Circuits
- Currents in Circuits
- Kirchhoff’s Rules (nodes and loops)
- Capacitors in Circuits
- 1x Two Circuit Boards with the following features
- 2x Battery holders:
- 1x Resistor: 3.3 Ω, 2 W
- 3x Light sockets: with 3 bulbs (#14)
- 1x Potentiometer: 25 Ω, 2 W
- 32x Spring connectors
- 1x Transistor socket
- 1x Storage tube for holding components (components stay with the kit longer)
- 1x Components Package containing
- 23x Resistors: (10 Ω - 220 kΩ, 5%, 1/2 W)
- 4x Capacitors: (100 μf, 330 μf)
- 2x Diodes
- 2x Transistors
- 1x Wire leads: 22 gauge
|2x Basic Digital Multimeter||SE-9786A||$52|
|Light Bulbs (#14, 25 Pack)||EM-8627||$26|
|Electronic Components - Basic Electricity Lab||EM-8663||$32|
|Basic Electricity Lab Manual||English - 392.62 KB|