How do I open DataStudio experiments and data?
PASCO Capstone can open and convert most DataStudio 1.9 files to Capstone format.
How Do I Video
Click > .
Click on the file type pull-down menu, and select: DataStudio 1.9 files (*.ds).
Capstone places each display from DataStudio on separate Capstone workbook pages.
Each display is sized to the full page.
Each page (tab) is named with the display name.
- Recommended: save the experiment as a Capstone file. (See How do I save my experiment?)
- Re-layout the Capstone pages as desired.
- To combine multiple displays on a single page:
- Resize and move the display that will contain multiple displays to create a space for additional display(s). (See Moving and resizing)
Click on page tab containing display to move.
- Resize the display smaller than full page.
- Select the display border, right-click and select .
Click on the page, right-click and select .
- Resize and move as desired.
Open topic with navigation