Features 29 inquiry based labs designed for elementary students and coordinated with the standards for life, earth and physical sciences.
- 1x Spiral-bound Teacher Binder with PDF versions of each activity and a wealth of resources
- 1x Editable Word files for each student version
- 1x Flash Drive containing all information in electronic format
See the Buying Guide for this item's required, recommended, and additional accessories.
Teaching science to elementary school students can often prove difficult. But the key is not providing a watered down curriculum, but rather to teach real science at an age appropriate level.
Getting children to begin thinking critically, providing them with the tools to design experiments or predict the results of data collection before performing it and simply giving them a sense of scientific curiosity about the world around them are vital parts of a well rounded education.
At the heart of PASCO’s Elementary School Introductory Science Experiments lab manual is a commitment to ensuring that students are engaged and learning before, during and after a lab activity. The many opportunities for student assessment allows you as a teacher to accurately gauge the understanding of your students.
29 inquiry based lab activities in the areas of earth, life and physical science are included and all of them can be edited to suit the needs of your classroom or to better coordinate with what you are already teaching. All the activities are age appropriate, including separate K-2 and 3-5 activities.
- Exploring Temperatures
- Heavy and Heavier
- Hot and Cold
- Light and Dark
- Mixing Water
- Near and Far
- Weather Instruments
- Can Plants Survive?
- Cars and Heat
- Conservation of Matter
- Freezing & Melting Water
- Hunting with Light
- Investigating Sound Levels
- Measuring Temperatures
- Observing Clouds
- Chemical Reactions
- Conduct or Not?
- Determining Sound Level
- Dew and Frost
- Electric Circuits
- Heating Land & Water
- How Greenhouse Works - Heat
- How Greenhouse Works - Light
- Keeping Warm
- Temperature and Change
- The Water Cycle
- Weather Station
- What is an Electromagnet
- Age appropriate and editable activities in Earth, Life and Physical Science.
- Key term challenge increases vocabulary skills.
- Student comprehension assessment provided throughout.
- Spiral-bound Teacher Binder with PDF versions of each activity and a wealth of resources
- Editable Word files for each student version
- Flash Drive containing all information in electronic format
|Wireless Elementary School Science Sensor Bundle||PS-3308C||$289|
|Master Material & Equipment List||English||101.27 KB|