PASPORT PowerLink - PS-2001
Sorry, this product has been discontinued.
Suggested Replacement(s) are:
- SPARKlink (PS-2009)
- USB Link (PS-2100A)
The PowerLink interface combines the ease-of-use of the PASPORT line with the convenience of a USB hub. The system comes with a 3-port interface box, a power adapter and a USB cable. When connected to your desktop computer, PowerLink allows you to collect data from up to three PASPORT sensors simultaneously.
- Add additional sensors by connecting a USB Link, Xplorer or another PowerLink to one of the USB ports on the back, or connect any two additional USB devices (requires the included power adapter)
- Add batteries ("C" size) and collect data remotely using a laptop.
- AC adapter and battery powered
- Self-powered, full speed, 2 ports
- LED to each hub port indicates active status.