The PASCO ScienceWorkshop 750-SCSI and 700 interfaces do not require a device driver to operate under Windows; however, you will be requested to install a driver for each logical address on the SCSI bus, unless you follow the procedure below:
- Check that your computer's operating system is current by visiting the Microsoft Windows update site.
- Download the compressed file below (OneLun.zip).
- Decompress the file and run the enclosed file that is appropriate for your interface: "onelun 700" patches the registry for the ScienceWorkshop 700 interface and "onelun 750" patches the registry for the ScienceWorkshop 750 interface.
- Delete all occurences of your ScienceWorkshop 700/750 interface from your Device Manager from other devices.
- Restart your computer.
- When you are asked again to install the SW700/SW750, let Windows search for a driver. When Windows fails to find a driver select Finish, not Cancel.