- When you plug a PASPort interface into the USB port, it is not actually detected by DataStudio, but by a small applet called the "PASPortal". Check that this applet, which looks like a blue and green arrow appears both in the "system tray", the region in the lower right side of your screen in the Windows Startup menu. If not, search for "Pasportal", run it, and copy it to your Startup directory.
- Check that a sensor is connected and/or that the Xplorer contains logged data.
- If DataStudio is open, check that it is in PASPort mode:
- Click the "Setup" button in DataStudio.
- In the Setup window, click "Change".
- Select PASPort.