Make sure that your computer meets the Macintosh computer requirements.
- Insert the Science Workshop for Macintosh program disk into your computer's floppy drive.
- Double click on the Science Workshop installer icon in the Program Disk window.
- Follow the on-screen instructions.
- To install the optional Experiment Library, insert the Experiment Library Disk 1 in your computer's floppy drive.
- Next, double click on the Experiment Library Installer icon in the Library Disk 1 window.
- To run the Science Workshop program, double click the Science Workshop icon.
- If, after double clicking on the Science Workshop icon, the software scans for but does not find the Science Workshop interface, check the troubleshooting tips.