- Carefully insert the card into a free ISA slot in your computer. Do not use the EZ-SCSI Lite software included with the Adaptec card.
- Connect the SCSI cable to the SCSI port on the back of the ScienceWorkshop 750 interface box. Connect the other end of the SCSI cable to the SCSI card. Turn on the interface. Boot your computer.
- From the Control Panels folder, double click the "Add New Hardware" icon. Follow the on-screen directions.
- Let the wizard scan for new hardware devices. It should locate the SCSI card and the PASCO SW750 interface.
- Windows will alert you that the SW750 interface is an Unknown Device type and prompt you to specify a driver for it. There is no need to specify a driver for the CI-7565.
- When the installation is complete, restart your computer. Install the ScienceWorkshop software as specified in the User's Guide.
- If the 750 interface is not recognized by the software, you should try the troubleshooting tips.