Wireless Sensor Won't Connect to Windows Computer
My Wireless Sensor won't connect to PASCO software on my Windows computer.
Compatibility Requirements for Window
- Bluetooth 4.0 hardware
- Windows 10 version 1703 or higher
- All Windows 7 computers require the use of the PS-3500 USB Bluetooth adapter to connect to Wireless Sensors; Windows 10 versions below 1703 also require this adapter OR can update for free to 1703+
- SPARKvue 3.0 or higher or PASCO Capstone 1.10 or later must be installed
- Windows 10 users that had SPARKvue/Capstone installed before updating to version 1703, you must uninstall and reinstall SPARKvue/Capstone after the 1703 update is complete. This installs the correct Wireless drivers.
- If you are using the PS-3500 Adapter, see this KB article to ensure the drivers are installed correctly: Wireless sensors not detected on Windows computer with PS-3500 Adapter