We’ll work with you to design a customized workshop to meet the needs of your department, school, or district.
How customized? Completely. We’ll collaborate with you to design and deliver what you need. Our experienced facilitators have developed and delivered a wide variety of workshops, including customizations for:
- Goals: From skills training to true professional development, or any mixture in between.
- Length: One day to ten, in a row or distributed across the calendar.
- Group size: From one-on-one to district-wide events.
- Participant experience level: Beginners, intermediate users, or even “train-the-trainers” experts.
- Grade level: Kindergarten through university.
- Subject areas: Whether elementary or middle school science, biology, chemistry, earth/environmental science, engineering, or physics, we can cover it in subject-specific or mixed-subject workshops.
- Equipment: Software, hardware, probeware, apparatus, or curriculum. If it is (or was) in the PASCO catalog, we can show you how to use it.
Once we understand your needs, we’ll design a custom agenda that includes an effective mix of demonstrations, hands-on skill-building activities, challenges, and classroom-ready experiments. We’ll provide each participant with both paper and electronic workshop documents.
Our workshop facilitators include both PASCO Professional Development staff and PASCO Technology Educator (PTE) teachers from coast to coast. Our expert PASCO staff has over 100 years of experience teaching in the classroom and 52 years leading workshops for PASCO. PASCO-trained PTE teachers bring the additional experience of being active or recent users of PASCO with students in their classroom.
We know the learning can’t stop when the workshop ends, so every purchase includes a free custom follow-up online webinar to cover new material or to support your teachers as they implement PASCO technologies in their classrooms.