PASCO digital photogate timers are used in thousands of physics labs throughout the world.
See the Buying Guide for this item's required, recommended, and additional accessories.
PASCO digital timers are used in thousands of physics labs throughout the world. They are rugged and simple to operate. Combine the photogate timer with any of several accessories to perform ten classic physics mechanics experiments.
- Built-in Photogate: timer serves as the base
- Selectable Resolution: switch-selectable 1.0 ms or 0.1 ms resolution
- Accuracy: Quartz crystal clock provides accuracy to 0.05% of full range of the measured time +/- 1 digit.
- Memory: allows 2 measurements which must be made in rapid succession, such as pre-collision and post-collision velocity
- Easy Setup: turn it on and begin taking measurements
- Portable or plug-in: Use included 9 V AC adapter or use 4 “C” cells (not included)
WARNING: CHOKING HAZARD!
Small parts. Not for children under 3 years.
Photogates, fences, and timers are a staple of every physics lab. We’ve developed two standalone photogates, as well as two software-dependent options with varying capabilities and applications. This page compares our products’ functions, applications, and connectivity to help you select the perfect fit for your lab.
|Photogate Timer Manual||English||312.30 KB|