Add the Arduino-compatible ErgoBoard and sensors to your ErgoBot to study robotics and programming.
See the Buying Guide for this item's required, recommended, and additional accessories.
Add the Arduino-compatible ErgoBoard and sensors to your ErgoBot to study robotics and programming (requires an ErgoBot).
- Everything works right out of the box - nothing to solder or assemble.
- Designed for the classroom - use the same ErgoBot every period - all day.
- Projects 1-8 require no installed software. Students write easy code that gets the ErgoBot moving in less than 20 minutes.
- All three Sensors are included and need only a few jumpers to connect.
- Build-up to C-level programming language using logic and sensors.
- The Teacher's Guide includes 23 projects with lessons, slides, and a wealth of instructional material.
- The Arduino-compatible ErgoBoard is available separately to upgrade your existing ErgoBot.
- No assembly required
- 23 projects start from novice level
- Works with Windows®, Mac® OS X, iPad®, ChromebookTM, and smartphones
- Wireless Bluetooth® communication
- Practical for every classroom