Features over 30 inquiry based labs covering the core topic areas of mechanics, electricity and magnetism, optics, thermodynamics and more.
- 1x Spiral-bound Teacher Binder with PDF versions of each activity and a wealth of resources
- 1x Editable Word files for each student version
- 1x Flash Drive containing all information in electronic format
See the Buying Guide for this item's required, recommended, and additional accessories.
At the heart of PASCO’s Physics through Inquiry lab manual is a commitment to ensuring student learning through all phases of a lab activity. Questions embedded throughout the activity, sequencing and key term challenges, opportunities to predict outcomes prior to data collection and post-lab multiple choice questions all help to make the connection between lectures and labs as seamless as possible.
38 lab activities are included and all of them can be edited to suit the needs of your students or to better coordinate with your classroom lectures.
PASCO probeware means accurate and repeatable real-time data collection using PASCO sensors, interfaces and software. All of the labs can be performed using your choice of either PASCO Capstone or SPARKvue software.
- Activities covering the fundamental concepts and topics of high school physics
- Key term challenge increases vocabulary skills.
- Students make predictions before collecting data to ensure they are engaged in the activity.
- Multiple choice questions enforce understanding while preparing students for critical standardized exams.
- Spiral-bound Teacher Binder with PDF versions of each activity and a wealth of resources
- Editable Word files for each student version
- Flash Drive containing all information in electronic format
|Includes sensors and probes needed to perform 26 of the 37 activities. One bundle per lab group recommended. Physics Starter Sensor Bundle||PS-2923||$410|
|Includes sensors and probes needed to perform all of the 37 activities. One bundle per lab group recommended. Physics Standard Sensor Bundle||PS-2931B||$1,280|
|Master Material & Equipment List||English - 221.53 KB|