This Teacher Guide features over 25 inquiry-based labs that cover the fundamental concepts of lab skills, structure & properties of matter, chemical reactions, and more.
- 1x Teacher Binder with PDF versions of the activities and resources
- 1x Editable Word files of student versions
- 1x Flash drive containing a digital Teacher Guide
See the Buying Guide for this item's required, recommended, and additional accessories.
The Chemistry Through Inquiry Teacher Guide engages students in active learning with 25 inquiry-based labs that promote the development of critical thinking skills and science literacy. All 25 of the included activities can be edited to suit the needs of your students or to better coordinate with your classroom lectures. Questions embedded throughout the activity, sequencing and key term challenges, opportunities to predict outcomes prior to data collection and post-lab multiple choice questions all help to make the connection between lectures and labs as seamless as possible.
Downloadable how-to videos are included with the manual, and can be found on our website, as well as YouTube. These videos can assist you with setting up the labs, and getting the most from your PASCO sensors and equipment.
- Over 25 activities covering the fundamental concepts of chemistry
- Key term challenge increases vocabulary skills.
- Students make predictions before collecting data to ensure they are engaged in the activity.
- Multiple choice questions enforce understanding while preparing students for critical standardized exams.
- Teacher Binder with PDF versions of the activities and resources
- Editable Word files of student versions
- Flash drive containing a digital Teacher Guide
|Master Material & Equipment List||English - 383.67 KB|