The Steam Generator brings 3/4 of a liter of water to boil in 10 minutes and provides continuous steam at up to 10 gram/min.
The Steam Generator is an inexpensive heat reservoir with constant temperature. It can boil 3/4 of a liter of water in ten minutes and provides continuous steam at up to 10 g/min. The included baster can be used to remove hot water during experiments. This product also includes additional features for safety and convenience.
- Dual Steam Ports: Supply two lab groups simultaneously.
- Variable Power (0 - 400 watts): Adjustable steam flow.
- Extra-wide Base: Stable, hard to tip over.
- Rubber Stopper: For a tight seal and a safety pressure release.
- Internal Electric Heater: No open flame, no exposed coils.
- Low Water Warning Light
- Thermal Expansion
- Thermal Conduction
|Variable Power||0 to 400 W|
|Water Capacity||0.75 liters|
|Steam Generator Manual||English||58.52 KB|