The Standard Metal Cart and Metal Track 2.2 m System includes two aluminum carts, a 2.2 m aluminum track, and the accessories package.
See the Product Description for this item's included accessories.
- Red and blue carts for distinguishing during collisions
- Metal carts have more inertia and sturdy bodies
- User-replaceable cart wheels
- Track features a high-contrast scale for quick measurements
- Conductive track facilitates the study of induced magnetic drag
- 1x 2.2 m Aluminum Dynamics Track (ME-9779)
- 1x Plunger Cart (ME-9430)
- 1x Collision Cart (ME-9454)
- 1x PAScar Cart Mass (set of 2) (ME-6757A)
- 1x Super Pulley with Clamp (ME-9448B)
- 1x IDS Spring Kit (ME-8999)
- 1x Friction Block - IDS (ME-9807)
- 1x Angle Indicator (ME-9495A)
- 2x Dynamics Track Feet , Dynamics Track End Stops & Pivot Clamp (ME-8994)
Dynamics Systems provide an engaging and affordable method for physics educators to teach a variety of complex concepts. We offer a variety of cart and track options that enable educators to personalize their Dynamics System, while staying within their budget. Compare our cutting-edge carts, sleek and expandable tracks, and various price points to determine which system suits your applications.
|Standard Dynamics Systems Manual||English||2.36 MB|
|Angle Indicator Manual||English||243.41 KB|
|Collision Cart Instruction Manual||English||960.71 KB|
|Plunger Cart Instruction Manual||English||1.09 MB|
|Replacement Plumb Bobs Manual||English||165.81 KB|
|Super Pulley with Clamp Manual||English||191.08 KB|