A high energy density lithium-polymer replacement battery which can run the fan continuously at medium thrust for about 1.5 hours before the ‘low-battery’ LED begins to flash. Since the battery recharges quickly (typically in one hour), even short periods (10 - 20 minutes) with the charger plugged in will recharge the battery sufficiently.
- Partial charging and recharging will not adversely affect the battery life.
- The replaceable battery pack is designed to last at least five years in normal
- Unlike nickel-cadmium batteries, for maximum battery life, the lithium-polymer
battery pack should not be run down completely before recharging.
- The battery pack can be left in a partially charged state for long periods without
- Maximum battery life can be attained by charging the battery after each use.