This radioactive source is mounted in a 2.5 cm diameter sealed plastic disk and requires no licensing.
This radioactive source is mounted in a 2.5 cm diameter sealed plastic disk.
The source is USNRC License Exempt (US only). Outside the US, consult local laws and regulations.
Below is the isotope, activity, half-life and type of radiation:
- Sr-90, 0.1 µCi, 28.6 years, beta
Radioactive Source Disclaimer
Local, national, and international regulations may restrict the purchase, storage, transport, use or disposal of radioactive sources. Please consult your local regulations to ensure your compliance before you purchase radioactive sources.
- PASCO advertised sources are direct shipped to customers from Spectrum Techniques (www.spectrumtechniques.com). Please review their "Terms and Conditions" page before purchasing.
- Once shipped, purchased sources are "Non-Cancellable" and "Non-Returnable". Radioactive sources cannot be returned under any circumstances including "End of Life" disposal.
- PASCO generally advertised sources are USNRC License Exempt (US only).
- International exempt sources (per the International Atomic Energy Agency) are available for international customers or by request.
|Radioactive Activity||0.1 µCi|
|Stated Uncertainty||± 15%|