Designed for spectroscopy applications, the Integrated Computer Spectrometer offers complete support for standard scintillation detectors.
Designed for spectroscopy applications, the Integrated Computer Spectrometer offers complete support for standard scintillation detectors together with multi-channel scaling for decay and time-related studies.
The multi-channel analyzer contains many advanced features, including computer-controlled amplifier and high voltage for G-M tubes, upper- and lower-level discriminators, data memory and a comprehensive software package.
- Variable Voltage: A regulated high voltage of 0 to 1280 V is supplied with computer control (1 mA maximum, 5 V increments).
- Amplifier: On-board combination preamplifier/amplifier for use with scintillation detectors and PMTs.
- Complete Computer Control: When used in MCA mode, the software provides complete computer control of all features including preset live/real- time, preset count, unlimited regions-of-interest and centroid, gross and net area calculations.
- Multiple Memory Buffers: In addition to on-board hardware data memory, the spectrometer provides three software memory buffers for holding spectra. A background spectrum may be collected over a long counting period and stored in the background buffer.
- Peak Labeling: With ISOMATCH, an isotope library file, users can quickly identify peaks by superimposing characteristic isotope emission lines over their spectrum. Isotope and energy information are also provided.
|Hardware||Physical: the interface card or box includes pre-amplifier, amplifier, detector high voltage, 1024 channel analyzer with data memory, LLD and ULD|
|ADC||Wilkinson-type with 80 MHz clock and computer selected conversion gain of 256, 512 or 1024 channels|
|High Voltage||0-1280 volts, 1 mA maximum|
|Amplifier||Preamplifier/amplifier combination. Computer controlled coarse/fine gain from x2 to x1000|
|Modes||MCA for pulse height analysis, or MCS for half-life decay or other time-related studies|
|Software||Energy Calibration: 2-point linear or 3-point quadratic converts cursor position reading directly to energy units|
|Computer Display||Vertical scale adjusts from 32 to 16 M and LOG display. Horizontal 1024 channels with expansion down to 128 channels|
|ISOMATCH||Isotope library text file with peak markers and labeling for overlaying on spectrum for quick isotope identification. Library may be edited and expanded.|
This product can connect directly to your computer or device with the following technologies. No Interface required.
- Universal Serial Bus (USB)