Digital usb microscope is a great plug and play option for students to capture microscopic imagery for measurement and inclusion into digital lab reports. Great combination field based or starting microscope with 10x, 60x and 200x magnification. Glass optics and lighting from either top or below give great images. The barrel can be detached and makes for a great hand held field scope. When attached to it's base, the fine focus control allows for great microscopic examinations. Students can open the camera right out of the box from sparkvue on all usb capable platforms.
- 20x, 60x, and 200x optics for broad field inspections to high magnification of objects
- Detachable body for easy positioning of scope to sample
- Slide clips built into base for stability when examining in high magnifications
- Great for pond water investigation of macroinvertebrates
- Easily find crystals and texture on rocks and minerals
- Capture images for later analysis and annotation
- Export images to submit with labs
- Measure lengths and areas on microscopic imagery
This product requires PASCO software for data collection and analysis. We recommend the following option(s). For more information on which is right for your classroom, see our Software Comparison: SPARKvue vs. Capstone »
This product can connect directly to your computer or device with the following technologies. No Interface required.
- Universal Serial Bus (USB)