This bundle includes all the equipment and sensors needed to perform the experiments in the Comprehensive 850 Mechanics System Experiment Manual.
See the Product Description for this item's included accessories.
This system includes all the equipment and sensors needed to perform the 47 experiments contained in the included Comprehensive 850 Mechanics System Experiment Manual. The included experiments seamlessly integrate PASCO sensors with equipment. It is designed to be used with the 850 Universal Interface and PASCO Capstone Software (sold separately).
- 1x Force Sensor Track Bracket (ME-6622)
- 1x Cart Adapter Accessory (ME-6743)
- 2x Compact Cart Mass (ME-6755)
- 1x Time-of-Flight Accessory (ME-6810A)
- 1x Photogate Mounting Bracket (ME-6821A)
- 1x Mini Launcher (ME-6825B)
- 1x Dynamics Cart Magnetic Damping (ME-6828)
- 1x Mini Ballistic Pendulum Accessory (ME-6829)
- 1x Spring Cart Launcher (ME-6843)
- 2x PAScar (Set of 2) (ME-6950)
- 1x Super Fan Cart (ME-6977)
- 1x Density Set (ME-8569A)
- 1x Discover Friction Accessory (ME-8574)
- 1x Large Rod Base (ME-8735)
- 1x 45 cm Stainless Steel Rod (ME-8736)
- 1x 90 cm Stainless Steel Rod (ME-8738)
- 2x Picket Fences (Smart Timer) (ME-8933)
- 2x Dynamics Track End Stop (2 Pack) (ME-8971)
- 2x Dynamics Track Feet (Pair) (ME-8972)
- 1x Mass and Hanger Set (ME-8979)
- 1x Elastic Bumper (ME-8998)
- 12x IDS Spring Kit (ME-8999)
- 1x Picket Fence (ME-9377A)
- 1x Large Table Clamp (ME-9472)
- 1x 1.2 m Aluminum Dynamics Track (ME-9493)
- 2x Photogate Head (ME-9498A)
- 1x Pendulum Clamp (ME-9506)
- 2x Multi-Clamp (ME-9507)
- 1x Variable Speed Motorized Cart (ME-9781)
- 1x Centripetal Force Pendulum (ME-9821)
- 2x PASPORT Motion Sensor (PS-2103A)
- 1x PASPORT Rotary Motion Sensor (PS-2120A)
- 2x PASPORT High Resolution Force Sensor (PS-2189)
- 1x Wireless Acceleration/Altimeter (PS-3223)
- 1x Pulley Mounting Rod (SA-9242)
- 1x No-Bounce Pad (SE-7347)
- 1x Braided Physics String (SE-8050)
- 1x Comprehensive 850 Physics System Experiment Manual (UI-5813)
- 1x Rotational Inertia Accessory (ME-3420)
This product requires PASCO software for data collection and analysis. We recommend the following option(s). For more information on which is right for your classroom, see our Software Comparison: SPARKvue vs. Capstone »
This product requires a PASCO Interface to connect to your computer or device. We recommend the following option(s). For a breakdown of features, capabilities, and additional options, see our Interface Comparison Guide »
Perform the following experiments and more with the Comprehensive 850 Mechanics Bundle.
Visit PASCO's Experiment Library to view all activities for this product.
In this lab, students will investigate the relationship between position and velocity using a Motion Sensor to measure the position of a motorized cart.
In this lab, students will measure a cart's average speed between photogates to observe the difference between instantaneous and average speed.
In this lab, students will generate graphs of position and velocity for a cart accelerating down an incline. Then, they'll compare their user-defined curve fits to the standard equations of motion.
In this lab, students will study the relationship between position, velocity and acceleration of a cart as it moves up and down an inclined track.
In this lab, students measure the acceleration of a cart moving down an incline, then, compare their measured value to the theoretical.
In this lab, students will race the Fan Cart and Motorized Cart.The Fan Cart gets off to a slow start, but has a constant acceleration. The Motorized Cart has a constant speed and initially pulls out ahead. But what determines...