This kit contains all of the equipment and sensors needed to perform 8 of the 16 experiments in the Advanced Physics 2 Lab Manual.
See the Product Description for this item's included accessories.
See the Buying Guide for this item's required, recommended, and additional accessories.
This kit contains all of the equipment and sensors needed to perform 8 of the 16 experiments from the Advanced Physics 2 Lab Manual.
- 1x Water Reservoir (ME-8594)
- 1x Wireless Pressure Sensor (PS-3203)
- 1x Four Scale Meter Stick (SE-8695)
- 1x Concave/Convex Mirror (OS-8457)
- 1x Basic Optics Light Source (OS-8470)
- 1x 1.2 m Optics Track -- Basic Optics (OS-8508)
- 1x Basic Optics Ray Table (OS-8465)
- 1x Basic Optics Viewing Screen (OS-8460)
- 1x Geometric Lens Set (OS-8466A)
- 1x Adjustable Lens Holder (OS-8474)
- 1x Diffraction Plate (OS-8850)
- 2x 45 cm Stainless Steel Rod (ME-8736)
- 2x Aluminum Table Clamp (ME-8995)
- 1x Digital Calipers (SE-8710)
- 2x Three-Finger Clamp (SE-9445)
- 1x Red Laser Pointer (SE-9716C)
- 1x Wireless Voltage Sensor (PS-3211)
This product requires PASCO software for data collection and analysis. We recommend the following option(s). For more information on which is right for your classroom, see our Software Comparison: SPARKvue vs. Capstone »
This product can connect directly to your computer or device with the following technologies. No Interface required. See the following guide for details regarding device compatibility: Wireless Bluetooth Product Compatibility »
|Advanced Physics 2 Lab Manual||PS-3815||$50|
|Adjustable Lens Holder Manual||English||530.47 KB|
|Basic Optics Light Source Manual||English||539.83 KB|
|Basic Optics Ray Table Manual||English||322.49 KB|
|Basic Optics Viewing Screen Manual||English||39.56 KB|
|Concave Convex Mirror Manual||English||125.97 KB|
|Water Reservoir Manual||English||236.55 KB|
|Wireless Pressure Sensor Reference Guide||English||439.26 KB|
|Wireless Voltage Sensor Manual||English||483.19 KB|