Includes wireless sensors and an EcoZone system to complement the wireless sensors in the Agricultural Science Starter Lab Station.
- 1x Wireless Weather Sensor with GPS
- 1x Weather Vane Accessory
- 1x Wireless Optical Dissolved Oxygen Sensor
- 1x EcoZone System
See the Buying Guide for this item's required, recommended, and additional accessories.
The Agricultural Science Extension Lab Station includes two wireless sensors and the EcoZone system, which complement the set of sensors found in the Agricultural Science Starter Lab Station (EB-6337). Together, the sensors from the Agricultural Science Starter and Extension Lab Stations comprise the equipment needed to perform all of the lab investigations inside PASCO's Agricultural Science lab manual. A storage slot for each sensor in the Agricultural Science Extension Lab Station is available in the Gratnells storage tray that comes with the Agricultural Science Starter Lab Station.
Components of the Extension Lab Station
Wireless Sensors: PASCO's rugged, low-cost wireless sensors connect directly to computers, Chromebooks, tablets, and mobile devices to allow students to quickly collect data, leaving more time for analyzing and interpreting data. This lab station includes:
- 1x Wireless Weather Sensor (PS-3209) and weather vane (PS-3553)
- 1x Wireless Optical Dissolved Oxygen Sensor (PS-3224)
- EcoZone System (ME-6668)
Digital Access to Lab Activities: Included with the starter lab station is digital access to:
- PASCO's Agricultural Science manual. This lab manual includes 13 labs that investigate soil and water quality, water treatment, plant's cellular processes of diffusion, respiration and photosynthesis, modeling an ecosystem for optimal growth, studying air's greenhouse gasses, determine the energy content stored in foods. Each lab activity includes editable student handouts and various teacher resources including answer keys and sample data.
Distance Learning Resources: The 10 labs found in the Printed Samples Booklet also include digital resources to support distance learning for students working at home. These resources include live video recordings of data collection and sample data files that students can use to perform their own analyses.
The Agricultural Science Printed Samples Booklet includes 10 lab activities that integrate PASCO sensors and equipment for an engaging year of agricultural science. The full set of lessons are accessible via a Pasco.com user login.
*Part of the 10 printed sample student handouts inside the Agricultural Science Starter Labs.
|Lab||Title||Starter Lab Station (EB-6334)||Extension Lab Station (EB-6335)|
|1||Determining soil quality||•|
|3||Freshwater quality monitoring||•||•|
|4||Respiration of germinating seeds||•|
|5||Plant pigments & photosynthesis||•|
|6||Plant respiration & photosynthesis||•|
|7||Modeling an ecosystem||•||•|
|9||Energy content of food||•|
- Included storage tray and custom insert provide a simple and secure storage solution
- Portable and easy to transport and store
- Record data wireless without the hassle of tangled cables
- Includes digital access to a wide range of lab activities
- Includes video and other lab resources for at-home and distance learning lab activities
This product requires PASCO software for data collection and analysis. We recommend the following option(s). For more information on which is right for your classroom, see our Software Comparison: SPARKvue vs. Capstone »
This product can connect directly to your computer or device with the following technologies. No Interface required. See the following guide for details regarding device compatibility: Wireless Bluetooth Product Compatibility »
|Agricultural Science Starter Bundle||PS-7621A||$539|
|Gratnells Rolling Cart (2-column)||EP-3574||$510|
|Gratnells Rolling Cart (3-column)||EP-3575||$627|
Experiment Library Collections
These investigations and activities integrate Blocky coding and the Blocky coding environment embedded within PASCO's Capstone and SPARKvue software. They span from basic to advanced coding strategies, and include coding activities that use sensor-based data as input. You may preview and download Blockly activities, view materials lists, and access the Teacher Resources by creating or signing in to a PASCO account.View Collection
The following is a complete list of lab activities from PASCO's online Agricultural Science Lab Manual. You may preview and download individual student lab activities and SPARKvue data files, view AP/IB standards correlations, and access the Teacher Files by creating or signing in to a PASCO account. A complete materials list is provided within each student handout.View Collection