PASCO's EcoChamber is an polycarbonate chamber specially designed to
accommodate up to three PASCO sensors in order to help students model and understand the workings of an ecosystem.
The EcoChamber can serve as:
- An additional chamber for an EcoZone system
- A fermentation chamber for yeast fermentation experiments
- A closed (and measured) system in photosynthesis and respiration experiments
- A chamber for modeling greenhouse gases
- A temperature regulation chamber which facilitates studies of endothermic and exothermic animals.
And much more!
The sturdy design of PASCO's EcoChamber makes it a versatile, easy-to-use, easy-to-clean science learning tool. Total volume for the EcoChamber (with lid) is 4534 cubic centimeters, and the liquid volume maximum is 3364 cubic centimeters.