//code.Node Camp brings live, interactive coding sessions to children with limited or no experience coding. Sessions are provided twice a week for four weeks and cover a range of coding and science topics using Blockly and the //code.Node. The registration fee includes everything needed to complete the camp’s coding activities, including a //code.Node coding device, instructional book, and more. Attend an introduction to coding session for free on 10/20 or 10/21, and then join us for three more weeks of //code.Node Camp sessions!
What is //code.Node Camp?
- Six one-hour sessions total, provided twice a week for four weeks
- Live video instruction, recorded and moderated for quality and security
- Interactive science demos, coding lessons and challenges
- Great way to explore coding and STEM alongside peers from around the world, without having any prior coding experience.
- Join //code.Node Camp for just $199
First Session of Camp is Free!
Attend a free live introduction to coding to learn more about //code.Node Camp, and then join us for three more weeks of //code.Node Camp sessions!
No introductory sessions are scheduled at this time. Please check back in November 2020 to view schedule and sign-up.
What will my child learn from //code.Node Camp?
- Introductory coding vocabulary, functions, and applications
- Exploratory science topics, including sound, light, magnetism, and more
- How to create, modify and debug programs using Blockly
- How to control their //code.Node’s sensors, lights and sounds using Blockly
- How to design programs that collect and respond to //code.Node measurements
Register for the full camp and receive everything you need!
- //code.Node holder
- 2 Bar magnets
- Essential Coding to Learn Instructional Board Book