New PASCO STEM Modules
PASCO's new STEM modules integrate the four components of STEM through an engineering design challenge in the life or physical sciences, with a tangible product or process as the outcome.
Below is the list of current offerings for PASCO's STEM Modules. GETTING STARTED gives details on how the Modules are designed.
For teacher convenience, multiple formats are available to meet the specific needs of your classroom, as shown on the OPTIONS tab for each Module.
For a detailed list of necessary lab equipment, the EQUIPMENT and MATERIALS tab outlines PASCO equipment and the related equipment and materials necessary for setting up your lab.
STEM Module Features
- Guided by the national Standards
- Incorporates a problem-based learning approach, emphasizing inquiry
- Incorporates both independent and collaborative work
- Includes both formative and summative assessments
- Features an engineering design challenge as the culminating project