The College Chemistry Instructor Guide contains 36 challenging lab activities centered around topics including:
- Chemical Compositions and Stoichiometry
- Atomic and Nuclear Structure
- Organic Chemistry
- and more
The series is available in multiple formats -- printed instructor guide, flash drive only version, student master. Also available is the related probeware bundle containing the necessary sensors for the Guide's 36 activities. Whether you're using your existing computers or the SPARK Science Learning System, these activities are designed for easy data collection and analysis.
Designed for effective student learning!
- Make predictions before data sets are collected
- Use critical thinking skills to answer embedded questions in each activity
- Multiple choice questions bridge the gap between lecture and lab, and help students gain confidence for exams
- Extended inquiry suggestions allow for further investigations